Learn About Wood Fences

Learn About Wood Fences

Hey Guys! Thanks for stopping by.  Obviously you are here because you are thinking about getting a new wood fence and are not sure what your options are. When it comes to wood fences you basically have pressure treated and cedar to choose from. But, which should you...
Chain Link Fences

Chain Link Fences

What Is There To Know About Chain Link Fences? Im going to explain chain link in 4 bullet points.  That is all you really need to know about chain link. – No maintenance – Will probably outlast you. – Not privacy (those privacy slots look pretty...
Vinyl Fence

Vinyl Fence

So You Want To Learn About Vinyl Fences??? I’m going to break this vinyl fence post down in two different sections.  The first is the short version with the information that 80% of people wish to know.  The second version is for the other 20% of people that need...