WHAT'S WORSE THAN HIRING A FENCE COMPANY?
You basically invite a bunch of people that you don't know to your house. They give line after line about how they are the best and what you "need", often up selling every chance they get. You hire the one that you feel most comfortable with that won't break the bank. But, when the time comes, you find out the guy was like a politician. They promise you the world but give you a migraine instead. You went with their recommendations because you thought they had your best interests in mind. However, they just wanted to pad their pockets while giving you a lick and a promise.
LET MY COMPANY BE A BREATHE OF FRESH AIR.
My number one rule is to treat others how I would like to be treated. I am straightforward and will give you my honest opinion on what will work best for your particular needs. If that means that I sell you less fence, or a less expensive fence, that is what I will do. Sometimes what you had in mind might look good on paper but doesn't work for your situation. If I don't agree with your plans or think it will look bad I will tell you no. I'm not being rude, I just can't do what you want if I know you will not be happy.
WHAT TO EXPECT (LONG)
We promise to provide our customers with the most competitively priced products, backed by friendly, knowledgeable installers and great service.
- You contact us and my wife will actually call or email you back right away. Crazy right? Most companies don't call or email back for some reason. Drives me crazy when Im trying to throw money at contractors and they can't even call me back.
- We setup a time that is convenient to look at your property. I am typically available from 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday. And if you need something before or after these times I can make that happen as well.
- If you already received a quote you can let me know the measurements and I can work up a quote without coming to your house. If you like the price I would still need to come out to verify measurements and any issues with trees, ground conditions, etc.
- I can even do estimates without coming to your house. If you don't have a lot of trees on your property I can use Google Earth to take measurements and work up a price. Obviously I would have to come out to verify measurements and to see if there are any issues. While not perfect, the price is usually within $100 of the original quote.
- Once you decide to use my company I will stop at your house one more time to discuss the final details, sign the contract, and collect the 50% deposit. We will also mark your yard with flags so that when my team shows up there is no miscommunication. This also makes it so you won't have to be home to answer any questions. After all, your days off are for family and doing things you want or need to have done. I don't know about you but I would hate to spend a day watching guys dig holes.
- My wife will contact you about a week before installation to update you on your status. Most times the start week is accurate but if there is a lot of bad weather or very difficult ground conditions your start week may be pused back slightly. My wife will then contact you a day before the installation to let you know when our team will be at your house.
- My guys come to install a great looking fence. My teams typically consists of one foreman and one helper, this makes it easier to control the quality of the installation. My workers are extremely friendly and are happy to answer any questions or concerns that you may have.
- Once the work is completed we will schedule a time for me to stop out and to check the installation and collect final payment. Normally there are few if any issues, but I like to verify myself so that I can ensure that all work is up to my standards.